Reserved Position

Monday, April 28, 2014

            63 personally sponsored affiliates for me so far. Although only 2 or 3 of them appears to be active, I think that's alright. As I said before, only 2 or 3 in every 100 will be active affiliates. I hope by the time I accumulate 100 of them, I will also have at least 3 or 4 very active affiliates. 

            One thing that amuses me is that people come here for easy money. No friends, that is not the case here. In a physical business, one has to invest a lot of money and efforts. Here, with about 50 to 60 dollars a month investment, and about 2/3 hours time daily, there is a possibility of large scale success. I said possibility. that's because in a business, there is always the possibility of profit as well as loss. But with sincere efforts and a bit monthly investment, one can greatly nullify the possibility of loss.

            So get this straight. Invest a little sum and give in your best efforts. The chance of success is very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment